HJ Carroll Park - Wild Olympic Salmon Shelter
Facility Area Information
9884 SR Hwy 19 (Rhody Drive)
Log In to Request
Chimacum, WA 98325
Phone: (360) 385-9160
Event Loading/Unloading reminders: Remove bollard, pull all the way inside gravel area so not blocking round-about. Unload and immediately park in designated parking stall; replace bollard. DO NOT BLOCK ROUND-ABOUT (Emergency vehicles, buses, etc.)
- Sized for a group of 2 - 50 or more. Popular for birthday parties, family reunions, and picnics.
- Surrounded by the Kul Kah Han Native Plant Demonstration Garden.
- Close to the playground and the Chimacum Creek access area.
- Gravel floor
- Six large picnic tables
- Water spigot
- One 4-plex electrical outlet.
- No charcoal grilling allowed, but you may bring your own gas grills.
- Salmon Shelter Photos.
|Reservation Fees for 4-hour Blocks
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.