Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements Phase 3
1. Athletes allowed to remove facial coverings for competitions. Facial coverings must be worn by athletes when training/practice or when not actively competing in a game or match against another team or when on the bench waiting to play.
2. All attendees must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer regularly; at least before they enter the event, after they use the restroom, immediately after the game, and when they leave the event.
3. Outdoor training, practices and competitions allowed outdoors.
4. All spectators of different households are to remain physically distant, 6 feet or more, as much as possible.
5. Self-screening is required: any players or spectators, who are under quarantine, or have had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 72 hours are not allowed to attend any Jefferson County Parks and Recreation programs: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell. Any individual who develops or displays any of these symptoms must remove themselves from the event immediately. Coaches and/or Rec Staff have the right to remove any individual they observe with these symptoms.